Jul 30, 2008

Hungry! Waiting for the harvest...

Amidst my busy schedule now, juggling work, study and housekeeping, watching the little balcony garden grow become my top stress-reliever. nevermind if the students or husband or sprained-ankle had been cranky, simply sharing my joy on this blog is good enough to nullify all unhappiness :)

Fruiting tomato, flowering cucumbers and maturing XiaoPaiChai.



Herbs are really fast growing! We just cant seem to be eating them fast enough.




Here's BungaTelang growing up nicely.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! great work there!!! :)

and hope that your ankle is feeling better.

erm... you are a teacher?

Anonymous said...

woohoo! congrats! ur garden is growing nicely. i'm eagerly awaiting the growth of my sweet basil and mint seedlings :)

愛のブログ said...

I certainly agree with your stress relieve methods! Nothing relieves and brighten your spirits more than Greens! Long Live The Greens! Long Live Jean! :)

愛のブログ said...

Btw, still waiting for your green fingers to 'enlighten' my huge huge corridor lae.....